Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Landscape photography - the latest addition to the "Sunrise Sunset" series.

In our busy lives, especially when we live in major population centres, getting an opportunity to reconnect with nature enlivens our spirits. I believe it is this condition that makes the appeal of landscape photography so undeniable. Add to that the heady mix of a colourful sunrise or sunset and you end up capturing a landscape photography image worthy of archival printing.

Copyright 2010 Markham Lane - All Rights Reserved

Here is the latest example added to my landscape photography series, "Sunrise Sunset". This image was captured by me on Saturday 16th October 2010 up at Lake Munmorah. Looking over the lake, the sun sets behind a disused coal-fuelled power station.

I love the juxtaposition of this image. The manmade objects overpowered by the full force of nature helps to put us and our existance, into perspective.

More landscape photography examples of my work can be found on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment